Friday, December 05, 2008

Thirty Day trial - Kleem

I am running a thirty day trial to see how well Vedic mantras work for me. I am testing the Kleem Mantra . The Kleem mantra is supposed to bring new clients and other networking opportunity to ones business.

The practice is to say or write the word Kleem 108 times each day while visualizing the perfect client.

I have been writing Kleem a few more than 108 times as I usually fill a page of paper. I visualize my perfect client as affluent and appreciative of my services. My perfect client pays me abundantly for my services. My perfect client applies my services and is abundantly blessed.

I am enjoying the feeling of visualizing my perfect client. It feels good to see someone who appreciates my services and is blessed by my work. I also enjoy the feeling of financial abundance that getting paid for my work brings.

Labels: , ,