Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Feeling Stuck

My Personal Development

I have not felt like I was making much progress toward my goals lately. I have tried various methodologies for the last month. Last month I did a thirty day trial on the use of Abraham techniques. I really did not do the trial just like I wanted to but I did see some positive results. Enough to keep going with that philosophy and incorporate it into my lifestyle. I have started a new thirty day trial that I will write about later.

One of the things that has popped up for me last night was that in order to get unstuck, I need to work on forgiveness. I am sure that my lack of forgiveness is holding me back.

For more info on the forgiveness process and my personal experience with it see my article:
http://www.mikestrawbridge.com/forgiveness.shtml

Labels: , ,